SOURCING : SOURCE-TO-PAY
LOGITRADE has developed a unique expertise in the sourcing of components or even complete solutions. Having analyzed your expenditures, this operation enables you to best identify not only the products and the suppliers, but also the procurement conditions and processes.
Based on your needs (described in the form of plans or scope statements) and in cooperation with your teams/services, we will guide you from the establishment of the supplier base up to the final price negotiation and the contract agreement.
Total or partial management of the sourcing project :
– Analyzing your needs
– Identifying suppliers
– Assessing, selecting and using competitive procedures with suppliers
– Price negotiations and contract agreement
– Optimizating processes: Supply Chain Management, Logistics.
– Paying the suppliers
“CLASS C” PRODUCT FAMILIES
Training, temporary contracts, …
Office furniture and supplies
Health and safety supplies
IT equipment & networks
Industrial supplies, tools
Pumps, valves, motors, filters, ….
Calls for tenders:
Depending on your needs, we can guide you through the call for tender process management for class C product families.
– Optimization of purchasing costs: You have access to improved fare agreements and your framework agreements are observed. Cost reduction is achieved through the systematic use of competitive procedures and simplified procurement processes.
– Successful procurement procedures: Our technical buyers are category experts and Logitrade also implements processes and tools in order to extend your purchasing performance to the entire spend. Pooling and centralizing purchases, reducing the number of suppliers, controlling and tracking performance without compromising quality…. Many advantages to improve the efficiency of your purchasing procedures.
– International sourcing: Already set up in Italy, Poland, Spain, Brazil, India and China, we follow our customers abroad and are able to open sourcing offices where you are established.
– Transparency: Logitrade ensures complete transparency through the implementation of reporting, and the transmission of strengthened information.
– Cross Functional integration: We work with our customers globally on the standardization of corporate purchases and supply chain rules compliance.